Guess what? Growinginhisgraceblog.com was nominated for an award! The Mystery Blogger Award is for blogs who inspire and motivate others, and also for those who love blogging!
The rules to receive the award are (somewhat) simple:
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
So without further ado...
Thank you to... Sara Willoughby! She nominated my blog for the award. She blogs for her blog R535, as well as Th!nk Magazine and Found Who I Am. Be sure to check those out!
3 Things About Myself:
1. I live on a farm.
2. I enjoy teaching piano.
3. I love baking gluten free, dairy free, egg free, nut free, sugar free, and lots-of-other-things-free baked goodies. :)
Michael Goddard II
Marit Edwards-Ronning & Kirsten Daniel
Bethany J. Melton
Questions I've been asked:
1. Why do you love to write?
I enjoy writing because I can share what God has been showing me. Words are so powerful! I love that my words can make an impact on others. Also, I love to write because, well... I guess I have always enjoyed writing, and for me it is super fun!
2. What are the things you're passionate about?
First would be my relationship with the Lord. He comes first! I want to live my life to please Him, and to live my life for His glory and as a blessing for others! :)
My family is also very important to me! <3
I also am passionate about those with disabilities. God made everyone with unique gifts and talents, and every life is special!
I don't know if passionate is the right word for these, but I do love writing, playing piano, teaching, etc...
3. What was the last historical figure you read about?
Laura Ingalls Wilder. :)
4. What was a time that you or someone else accidentally did a typo that proved to be hilarious (or embarrassing)?
I think this counts as a typo: I was sending a dear lady at our church a message inviting her to eat dinner with us when she came to watch a movie... And I sent it to the person who I had just sent a text to... Oops!
5. If there was one place in the world you wouldn't live, where would it be and why?
Next to a live volcano? :D Other than that... Not sure... :) Oh, and not somewhere with a ton of bugs due to unpleasant allergic reactions...
Ask your nominees questions...
1. Why do you like to blog?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3. What is a funny memory /silly moment from your childhood?
4. Are you working on any other writing projects besides blogging?
5. What is your favorite Bible verse?
Hope you enjoy!
Hi! My name is Hannah, and I enjoy playing piano, writing, hanging out with my family, and spending time with my Lord and Savior. Hope you are blessed!